Panel Discussion: Dealing with the Covid-19 fallout and getting on the road to recovery
2020-06-11T15:15:00 2020-06-11T15:15:00 - 2020-06-11T16:00:00
Societies, economies, businesses and people have suffered a profound shock with the Coronavirus pandemic. Global Mobility is a discipline founded on the idea of globalization, so how can it adapt to this new world of closed borders, quarantines and lockdowns?
• Furloughs, lay-offs, pay reductions – how have these affected Global Mobility?
• How have organizations managed these difficult issues and kept their employees onside?
• What does this mean for future policy design, COLA and compensation?
• How has this crisis changed the vendor landscape, supply chains and outsourcing – and how has it affected vendor/corporate relationships?
• What is the recovery plan for the wider business and Global Mobility?